Friday 27 June 2014

Weekend Nails

So I decided to freshen up my nails for the weekend and I definitely wanted something fresh and summery! One of my lovely friends gave me a bottle of Rimmel Lasting finish in shade 501- Fancy a Dip for my birthday last week so I thought I'd give it a try!

This isn't a shade I'd normally pick up for myself but I'm glad Kirsty did because it's just the perfect pastel blue for summer. I started with my Rimmel 5 in 1 nail treat. I've tried premium brand base and top coats before but I always come back to this as it gives a high shine finish and keeps my nails chip free for ages! Fancy a Dip went on very nicely and it was opaque in 2 coats which I was quite impressed with for such a pastel colour.



Loving the finish on this polish and perfect for a summer weekend!

What's your go to polish colour for summer? Have you tried any more of the Lasting finish range? 

No comments:

Post a Comment